The management organizes the preparation and implementation of a number of priority projects for the development of transport system of St. Petersburg and Leningrad region, which serves, inter alia, the following functions:
- The organizational and legal support for preparation and approval of urban planning, design, land use and other documentation required for the involvement of land and other real estate in the implementation of the transport system of St. Petersburg development projects and the Leningrad region.
- Engineering and legal basis for the feasibility of projects.
- Development of concepts, including the preparation of architectural concepts, feasibility studies, financial models, as well as legal schemes of transport infrastructure development projects planned to be implemented with the use of public-private partnership mechanism.
- Organization of tender procedures for projects using public-private partnership mechanism.
- Acting as the customer for the design and construction of transport infrastructure.
- Technical supervision of design and construction and installation works.
- Information support development projects of the transport system of St. Petersburg and Leningrad region, including the submission of projects for Russian and international exhibitions in order to attract investment, the organization of conferences, seminars and round tables.